BlueDri BD-AS-550-BL Negative Machine Airbourne Cleaner HEPA Scrubber Water Damage Restoration Equipment for Mold Air Purifier, Single Unit, Blue
- WHOLE HOUSE AIR PURIFIER – AS-550 HEPA air purifiers remove harmful airborne particles including asbestos, mold spores, mildew, smoke, pet dander, pollen, saw dust, and other miscellaneous debris
- HEAVY DUTY – The pre-filter protects the prime HEPA filter acting as a large particle cleaner allowing the HEPA filter to do the finer work. Ideal for home repair and construction sites, mold and sewage remediation, water and fire damage restoration
- PRECISION – HEPA filters are standardized to remove 99. 97% of particles that have a size greater than or equal to 0. 3 micrometers. Perfect for purifying the air from allergens in a hospital room or children’s bedrooms
- ODOR ELIMINATOR – The optional carbon filter (Not Included) eliminates odors from paint, smoke, pets, cleaning products, cooking, etc. This separately sold filter is perfect for a salon or print shop for removing unwanted fumes
- WARRANTY – 1-year and 5-year housing . Our Air Shield 550 is engineered with roto-mold technology into a single housing piece making it the toughest in the market. We stand by our quality products and hope you do too
Package Dimensions: 406x622x20049
Details: The BlueDri Air Shield 550 (AS-550) can be used by painters, during water/flood restoration, construction, crawlspaces and attics, home repairs, remodels, painting, sewage, mold remediation, fire damage restoration, water damage restoration. For men and women who spend a great deal of time in dusty environments, air quality and related health complications are a constant concern and should be a top priority. The BlueDri Air Shield 550 (AS-550) provides a convenient and effective solution. The Air Shield 550 is equipped with three separate filtration stages to protect your health and well-being. Whether you suffer from allergies or are on a dusty job site, this air scrubber is a must-have for environments with contaminated air. The Air Shield 550 has a wide array of features for greater convenience during use. An LED light indicator notifies you when the intake filter should be changed, and a variable speed control mechanism allows you to adjust the power and speed at which the filter operates. Some of the other features include a daisy chain-compatible GFCI port and an hour meter display. Each unit is made with an easily stackable design to save space at your job site or shop as it cleans the air. The total weight of the filter is approximately 38 lbs and it measures roughly 15. 25” x 24” x 23”, making it an ideal tool for both business and home. The Air Shield 550 will work just as hard as you and your team to create outstanding results at job sites.