Crayola Scribble Scrubbie, Peculiar Pets, Gifts for Girls & Boys, Kids Toys, Ages 3, 4, 5, 6
Color: Peculiar Pets
- PET CARE TOY: Includes 4 Peculiar Pets, 1 Sparkly Scrub tub, 1 Scrub Brush, 9 Washable Markers, 1 Standing Play Mat, and an Instruction Sheet!
- COLOR, WASH & PLAY: Color & customize your pets, then wash them and start again
- PLAYFUL PETS: Features 1 Dragon, 1 Narwhal, 1 Yeti, and 1 Unicorn toy
- PLAY MAT INCLUDED: Full-color standing play mat acts as a background for your tub set. It can be colored in, washed, and colored again
- GROW YOUR COLLECTION: Additional expansion packs sold separately
Package Dimensions: 108x274x612
Release Date: 01-06-2019
Details: Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets just got Peculiar! These adorable, colorable and washable pet toys for kids now include a Dragon, Unicorn, Narwhal, and Yeti. This set also features a sparkle tub, 9 Washable Markers, a Scrub Brush, and a Colorable Background that’s reusable. Choose a pet and color in a fun design, then when you’re ready for something new, POP ‘em in the scrub tub to get cleaned up. Create new colorful coats as often as you like! There are 4 Scribble Scrubbie Pets inside and additional expansion packs (sold separately). Birthday parties are made more fun with this delightful coloring activity, and it makes a great gift for kids, ages 3 & up. Collect them all! Tips & Tricks for cleaning For best results: – scrub your pet under running water after play and let it air dry before storing. – use your scrub brush to help release the ink from the tiny fibers on your pet. – let your pets dry before a second use. – coloring on damp pets allows the ink to wick under the fibers, making the color harder to rinse away. Still see color on your pet after scrubbing under running water?- if colors have been left on your pet for several days, you may need to soak it in water for minutes. -If the stain persists after a one-minute soak, soak overnight. – The fresher the color, the easier to clean. – soap has little effect when cleaning your pets. – fresh coloring typically requires a rinse under the faucet, while concentrated coloring may require light scrubbing under a faucet or an overnight soak.