My First Crayola Touch Lights, Musical Doodle Board, Toddler Toy, Gift
- Toddler doodle board: touch lights unit with 6 songs, 12 light colors, and instructions.
- Sensory toy for toddlers: My first Crayola touch lights is a mess-free, portable doodle board that lights up and plays music.
- Mess free Crayola: sealed gel surface is safe for doodling with fingers and never leaves a mess.
- Reusable coloring tablet: your little one will enjoys hours of doodling fun each time they get to play with this colorful light up toy!
- Gift for toddlers: the perfect gift idea for baby birthdays, holidays, and everyday gifting occasions.
- Safe and nontoxic: ideal for ages 24 months & up.
- Battery operated: Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Package Dimensions: 53x325x635
Release Date: 15-12-2017
Details: Give your little one the power of creative play with this self-contained toddler tablet with exciting lights and sounds. The sealed gel surface is safe for doodling with fingers and perfect for mess-free, portable play. This fun toddler toy includes the touch lights unit with 6 songs and 12 colors and instructions, and requires 3 AA batteries (not included). encourage your little one to create with a light-up toy that changes colors as toddlers make marks and scribbles, all the while listing to the accompanying music.
There are no reviews yet.
Incoco Nail Art First Crush$11.00
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Electronics Items
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- enter your own rules of returns