NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System with Two Protective Visors
- HARD HAT EYE AND EAR PROTECTION. NoCry’s Professional Forestry Helmet comes with an adjustable mesh visor for protection from flying debris, a polycarbonate face shield for extra eye protection, and a pair of adjustable 25.9 dB SNR earmuffs that drastically reduce noise for hearing protection.
- USE IT ANYWHERE. While this lightweight hard hat is made for professional forestry work, it also guards against injury while using chainsaws, hedge trimmers, shrub trimmers, bush-cutters and other tools that require face, ear, eye and head protection while you work.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ANYONE. The internal headband adjusts easily to fit heads measuring from 21 17/64 (54 cm) to 24 13/32 inches (62 cm) in circumference. The visors can be set at different angles and depth positions, and ear protection can be rotated to the back of the helmet, allowing for the helmet to be configured in six different ways depending on your project’s needs.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND ADJUST. It takes less than five minutes to get your forestry helmet ready for work – you can find the assembly instructions in the package, or follow the assembly video: https://goo.gl/z1fZZo
- SAFETY RATED AND APPROVED. ANSI and CE Approved. This helmet and parts have been tested and evaluated for safety and given the Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating, the professional standard for head protection.
Package Dimensions: 173x310x998
Details: Versatile. NoCry’s Forestry Helmet is made to protect your head from falling branches, objects and debris while trimming trees and brush, doing construction work, landscaping, and working on other projects where head, eye and ear protection is important. It’s how you protect your noggin while you’re out loggin’.
Assembly takes up to 5 minutes. Product like forestry helmets can be quite difficult to assemble, so we’ve done our best to create easy-to-follow assembly instructions that are included in the package. It takes just a few minutes, then you’re ready to get to work.
Easily adjustable for any needs. With a few easy-to-make adjustments, this Forestry Helmet can be configured six different ways for use on different projects: Head protection/hard hat only, head protection + polycarbonate visor, head protection + mesh visor, head protection + ear muffs, head protection + ear muffs + polycarbonate visor, head protection + ear muffs + mesh visor.
No additional purchases necessary. The package includes everything you’d need to get the most out of this helmet – a hard hat, suspension webbing, a pair of ear muffs, 1 mesh visor, and 1 clear face shield.
We stand behind every item we make. If there’s ever an issue with your helmet or accessories, we’ll make it right by replacing them for free or giving your money back.
If you feel ready, order your NoCry NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System now.